This year’s application must be completed online. Please use the following link to begin the online application process:
Required supplemental information that must accompany your online application.
- Proof of non-profit status 501(c)(3) or equivalent (IRS determination letter with organization’s EIN, name, and address).
- Proof of Insurance/Insurance Certificate. Insurance certificates should name Sakura Matsuri dba Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival, and its volunteers, and staff, 1759 Sutter Street, SanFrancisco, CA 94115, of any and all liability, as Additional Insured.
- Copy of State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit.
The address for selling goods should be SF Japantown Sutter, Post and Webster Streets. Additional information about a seller’s permit can be found at the CA Taxpayer Online Services Portal.
Supplemental documentation can be submitted through our online application submission portal or emailed.
All supplemental documentation must be received by March 20, 2020.
Should you have any questions about the online application process, please contact Bradley Menda at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCCBF Information Booth Fee Schedule
|2020 Fee Fee Description||Amount||Additional Information|
|Booth Space Weekend #1||$50||10’ x 10’ space, Includes 1 table and 1 chair|
|Booth Space Weekend #2||$50||10’ x 10’ space, Includes 1 table and 1 chair|
|Table Rental (per table/weekend)||$15||Optional rental item. Must be reserved online.|
|Chair Rental (per table/weekend)||$10||Optional rental item. Must be reserved online.|
|Fire Retardant Tent 10’X10′ (per tent/weekend)||$150||Optional rental item. Must be reserved online.|
|Fire Department Permit Fee (per weekend)||$220||Required if using a generator. *Approximate amount as Fire Department fees for 2020 have not yet been confirmed.|
Fee Payment Instructions
- Upon application approval, you will receive an email with an invoice showing total fees for participation in the Information Booth program. Please do not send payment until you receive an invoice from the Information Booth program.
- Payment for fees must be received by April 3, 2020. At this time, we are only able to process checks for payment.