Go down the list and take a photo of the items you find or create!
Post it to social media, using the hashtags
How many can you find from our list?
Submissions will be accepted until April 30th. Happy Hunting!
- Your hand soap by the sink
- Handmade face mask
- Your meditation prop or app
- Cool stationery
- Crafts made during #blossominplace
- Comfy slippers
- Favorite calligraphy or kanji (桜 / 祭)
- Make an Origami Crane or Fan
- Foreign currency (bill or coin)
- Find apparel with 祭り (“matsuri” or festival) written on it
- Any NCCBF t-shirt **BONUS points for NCCBF Volunteer or Staff shirt!
- An official NCCBF poster or program booklet from any year
- Your drawing of a cherry blossom
- Favorite NCCBF Grand Parade moment
- Memorabilia from a prior festival
- An artisan in our 2020 Virtual Arts & Crafts Fair
- An item purchased from one of the NCCBF vendors
- Festival Food You Bought Before
- Strike a karate pose (must be in the photo!)
- Kikkoman soy sauce of any size or container
- A bottle of Tejava or Crystal Geyser drink
- Two different Recology bins for your housing unit
- TOTO Washlet (real or drawn)
- Sapporo beer logo in any shape or form
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce’s Grand Parade float
- Browse the products by J!NS and select your favorite pair of glasses
- Zico Water, any flavor!
- Your favorite travel destination operated by Japan Airlines
- Recreate the NBC Bay Area logo
- Something you learned today from the SF Examiner or SF Weekly
- Union Bank branch locations in the SF Bay Area
- A previously taken photo in Japantown
- Your own drawing of the Peace Plaza
- Photo of purchase from a shop in Japantown (eg. food, t-shirt, plushie)